Media-less hyper fine micronizer "Masscomizer X"
Masscomizer X (called MMX) is a device that produces the ultra fine particles which performs emulsification, dispersion, and crushing. A small generator creates the world of the ultra fine particles which involve infinite possibilities. MMX can be applicable in various industries. Very few contamination, thanks to its media-less structure, makes MMX free from boring media control. By changing the processing pressure and the processing number of time, processing conditions are easily controlled.
The features of the media-less generator method
- MMX has the media-less generator, and therefore, contamination is very few.
- MMX disperse raw materials into sub-micron sized fine particles in a short time.
- Generated energy is distributed equally, and rather uniform particle size is obtained.
- MMX can be used for emulsification, dispersion, and crushing.
- Processing condition is easily controlled by changing loading pressure and the number of pass time.
- MMX enables line type continuous processing, and saves space.
- A lot of energy cost saving.
A fluid of raw material passes the generator by super high speed. Inside of the generator has the own unique structure which consists of stainless steel and diamond. A fine particle is obtained by shearing and colliding forces which generated in the fluid.
MMX can be used in various industries. For example, electronic materials,
ceramics, colors, cell destruction, pharmaceutical, a craze for exposure, paint,magnetism paint, cosmetics, food & beverage, oils, polymer, resin, rubber, synthetic rubber.